Thursday, August 30, 2007

Jo is absent

She has many things to do. She has started college and is now appreciating all the walking around and around from class to class and the studying and the backpack pulling on your shoulders.

But she isn't in Differential Equations, so she can't be having as much fun as I am. Differential equations are fun and exciting and my professor even calls them beautiful, which I must say I agree with. I feel so sorry for Jo that she is missing this. But at least she is taking calculus 1 which is almost as fun.

I do not expect her to post much more than she already does. In fact she will probably post even less. So I guess I will have to post for her.

UPDATE: Instead of Friday vocabulary, I think I will do the "Physics Equation of Whatever Day I Get Around to Posting It On". That should be a good change.

1 comment:

~Lauraborialice said...

So you think that Differential Equations are fun?? You must be dreaming!!! lol well, later..